March 27, 2017

Triathlon day




"I won the race because I didn't slow down.  Mum and Nana and Clio watched me" said Reid.

"My Mum watched me. I was biking so fast like a star so fast. I was kicking with a flutter board. I like biking the best" said Alana.

"I run to my bike and Nanny got behind it and then I get on it and she pushed me. I swam all by myself. I was too tired when I was running but I didn't give up" said Zyila.



"Those are the big girls and Jakob is behind me" said Chanelle.

"I was beating Olly like a lightning bolt. The swimming was the best because I like to swim" said Jakob.

"It was funny. I wear a helmet on my head" said Korawit.

"I'm running fast like a rocket and pushing my pedals around and around and my bikes fast. I'm a stingray in the swimming pool" said Olly.


"We run to the swimming pool and I flutter board and I kicked" said Ava.

"The big girls pushed me on the bike and Mum and Dad watched me. I run around the field and I ran to the swimming pool.  Mrs C helped me in the pool" said Raven.

"I was kicking and running to the swimming pool. I was riding and I just got tired  and I keep going" said Isla.

No comments:

Post a Comment