July 29, 2017

Welcome back to Term 3 in Kowhai

It was great to see everyone after the school holidays!!! We were all happy to be back together in Kowhai class. We welcomed Mason and Junya to our class this week. Mason is Reid's cousin and from Bucklands Beach school. Junya's family is from Japan and they come back to New Zealand every year and will be at Kio Kio school for 5 more weeks.  We were also very excited to visit Mr Jones, the new "boss of the teachers", and asked him the important questions....


Q: What colour is your car? A.White and I drive from Hamilton at the moment until we move into our new house.

Q. Do you have any friends?  A. Yes I have good friends I like to spend time with watching rugby, talking farming and going on adventures. 

Q. Do you have any animals? A. Yes I have a dog called Ted who likes to chase balls and catch frisbees.

Q: What do you do? A. I do lots of thinking and making decisions with the teachers. I like to talk to children and visit them in their classes to see their learning. I love sport and I love seeing children happy and smiley at school.

We also learnt that Mr Jones used to be a Sheep and Beef farmer and had a 3 legged dog who rode on the motorbike. Mr Jones is a Dad and a Poppa. He is moving to Te Awamutu.





No comments:

Post a Comment